Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Years

On the day of New Year's Eve, my wife and I headed out to the Mills to look for a chest freezer. The chest freezer is a Buy It and I'll Pay You Back present from my mother in law. We've been scouring the available shops looking for the best buy (Best Buy [Joke!], Lowes, Sears, etcetera). Anyway, by the time we were leaving it was getting to be dinner time and we didn't feel like cooking. We decided to go to Outback for our New Years dinner. It ended up being a good time as we got seated in a long booth which allowed Oliver to walk around on the bench when he got bored with sitting. And when he got bored with the bench, the table next to us was empty and he toured the immediate area pushing one of the chairs.

After dinner we headed home and hung out for a bit. We got Oliver to sleep and then camped out in the living room with some chocolates and wine. When he woke up, I went upstairs to get him and we all ended up camping out in the living room. My wife crashed before midnight. I gave both of them a kiss after midnight.

And then sad to say, but I stayed up until 2:00 blogging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home