Saturday, May 21, 2005

Prerelease

Last night I went to the midnight flight of Saviors of Kamigawa prerelease at the Fantasy Shop in St. Charles. I ended up going 2-2-1 drop and left to go home to my wife and child at 8:30am with no prizes but having had a lot of fun. I did get to run into Persephone who organizes a MtG group at Wash U. It might just have the time that I went, but I didn't see any of the familiar faces from previous prereleases. Usually when I go I run into the guys from Kansas City who prefer our prerelease to the one in their backyard, Brad who we used to play Magic with back when I worked at Amdocs, and some other folks who I'm good friends with for three weekends a year.

Just wondering - are those people drifting away from the game too?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home