Friday, January 27, 2006

Diet Day 2

Breakfast: Western Omelet and V8
AM Snack: Celery sticks with laughing Cow cheese
Lunch: Salad with salmon, sugar free jello
PM Snack: Turkey rollups
Dinner: Chicken, Eggplant, Peppers, Salad
Evening snack: Ricotta with Almonds, Peanut Butter, and Chocolate Chips




- I still haven't weighed myself.
- We had to juggle some meals this morning as we didn't have any canadian bacon in the house. Later we reread and saw that turkey bacon would do just as well.
- One downside to the diet is that it seems to monopolize the time that we have at home. I think we spent about two hours making food for today's meals.
- It's a co-worker's birthday today and I passed on the opportunity to go out for lunch. Just too tempting right now.
- I found myself getting really hungry shortly after meals and snacks. Uh oh!
- I really don't know how to make a good eggplant.
- My wife wanted the peanut butter in her ricotta. She's seen the light.
- I did a treadmill workout for 50 minutes tonight. If I can do that every night, I might have something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home