Thursday, January 26, 2006

Diet Day 1 (Again)

Breakfast: 2 Quick Quiche cups, Glass of Tomato Juice
AM Snack: Cheese Stick, Pepsi One
Lunch: Salad with chicken, sugar free jello, Pepsi One
PM Snack: Celery sticks with laughing cow cheese, Pepsi One
Dinner: Salmon with Salad and Asparagus
Evening snack: Ricotta dessert with almonds, peanut butter, and chocolate chips.




- Around mid-morning I realized that I was hungry. "Oh yeah, I'm on a diet."
- Yesterday was Food Day at work. They didn't finish any of the six boxes of girl scout cookies that were brought. They didn't bring them home either.
- The peanut butter cups that were in my bag had to go back to the food cube. So did my container of Jolly Ranchers. The pistachios stay.
- My wife doesn't like asparagus, but Oliver does.
- The peanut butter is actually on the approved list.
- I didn't weigh myself today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home