Thursday, August 09, 2007

Let the healing begin!

I've got a brand new scar and a pain in my groin that keeps me close to horizontal. I've had a couple of vertical jaunts that levelled me, so for the time being I'm going to avoid the big V. One trip to the bathroom in the middle of the night caused me tosee spots and then ground. Another trip to join my family for lunch had to be aborted when I started seeing spots again. My parents are in town and have been keeping me company, while my wife tends to a toddler, an infant, and an invalid. It might be easier to tend to the toddler if it weren't 101 outside or if he'd get the sleep that everyone so obviously needs.

But all of this aside, I've had the surgery that will enable me to be a more able husband, father, and friend. For that I'm thankful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home