Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Working for the weekend

For the first time in a long time, we are going up to Chicago this weekend and I'm looking forward to the trip. One of my friends from high school is having a wedding reception where a number of other friends from high school will be attending. So my wife and I get to introduce Oliver to more people. My parents have been looking forward to seeing Oliver for a while now so they'll get a chance to. And L and I are planning on getting some Oliver pictures taken, so we'll have presents for friends and family. Good things all around.

We are driving up to Chicago this weekend to see how the other half lives. This might be the last trip to Chicago by car for a while, depending on how Oliver copes with being cooped up for so long. Wish us luck.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarahlynn said...

Good luck!!! Hopefully he'll sleep some and take a bottle some so that you're not stopping for nursing breaks every 50 miles.

Shish kabobs over here tomorrow night?

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home