Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Not sleeping

The last couple of days have been bad days for sleep. Friday started at 4:45 and ran until 10:00 when I took a nap before going to the prerelease. The prerelease started at midnight and ran until 8:30a. Saturday I crashed from 10-2 and then had trouble getting to sleep Saturday night. Sunday morning brought a somewhat early wake up call from Oliver. Sunday we invited some friends over for dinner and didn't get finished until near 10:00. Monday started at 4:00am because when you're up anyway you might as well get going. I didn't get to sleep last night until near midnight. I "slept in" until 6:00 after a 3:00am wake up call from Oliver. Part of this is clearly my fault, but that doesn't make it any easier to remain upright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home