Thursday, February 16, 2006

Sleepy

I've been really tired all week. I keep having to walk around the area in order to not fall asleep at my desk. I'd go get some caffiene to wake me up, but I'm going cold turkey. So I'm just sleepy.

In large part it's my own fault. Last night I didn't get to bed until after 1:00. I left gaming after 10:00, stopped by the recycle yard to drop off our recyclables, and deposited a check at the bank. When I got home I discovered that we didn't have any diapers for day care. When I went down to the laundry I discovered that there was already one load in the washer and another in the dryer. So I had to rerun the load in the washer before I could start on the diapers. While I was waiting, I did an easy 30 minute workout, averaging about an 11:00 mile. By the time the diapers were ready to go into the dryer it was very late.

I might end up going to sleep when Oliver does tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home