Friday, February 10, 2006

Diet Day 14

Breakfast: Cheesey Fritatta
AM Snack: Cheese Stick
Lunch: Turkey and salad
PM Snack: Veggies and hummus
Dinner: Turkey leg
Dessert: Sugar free candy




- I'm feeling lethargic this afternoon. It could be a lack of caffeine, a lack of sleep, a lack of motivation, or an excess of turkey. My money is on the turkey.

- I weighed in last night. I'm back to 191. Apparently this week has made up for last weekend.

- I did an easy run last night. Once I got going it felt fine. The start was a bit rough though as my HRM wasn't detecting a heartbeat. Do HRM's wear out?

- I think we're going to start phase two tomorrow. I know people have been enjoying my diet log, but I don't think I'll be chiming in as much on it in phase two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home