Thursday, May 04, 2006

A day off doesn't go as far as it used to

I started my day off at the usual time. Oliver bulldozed over me to get out of bed. I took him downstairs and made breakfast for the two of us - banana, bread and egg for Oliver and two eggs for me. As he was getting done, I made some eggs for my wife. I helped her get him out the door and by 9:00 I was on my own for the day. So what fun and exciting things did I do? I did some laundry, cleaned up around the house, did the dishes, went for a run, went grocery shopping, and made dinner before picking Oliver up from day care at 2:30. In other words, I was just about as responsible and productive as I am on a normal day. I will say, though, that going for a run in the middle of the day was pretty nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home