Saturday, May 31, 2008

List update

Here are some of the things that are going on with me:

  • Looking at sending the kids to private school.
  • Looking at paying for sending the kids to private school.
  • Thinking about refinancing the house.
  • Thinking about moving into a better school district.
  • Significant changes in my birth family.
  • I broke my nose last Sunday.
  • Fighting a sinus infection.
  • Started at a new site.
  • Trying to fit into a new team.
  • Looking into buying a car.
  • Contempating being done with procreation.
  • Happy for my procreating friends.
  • Monitoring the whereabouts of the newly cruising and stair climbing Xavier.
  • Monitoring the meltdowns of big brother.
  • Being unsatisified with my writing.

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger the squeaky mouse gets the cheese said...

Sorry about the nose. The rest of that sounds familiar.

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home