Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Random stuff around our house

While cleaning up for my parents this weekend, I came across a random collection of *stuff* around our house.

Three versions of the Atari gaming console
Several McDonalds Happy Meal toys still in the wrapper
Dried roses in a box with a broken glass top
A wooden model of an F-17 fighter
A wooden missile from the F-17 fighter
Two computer monitors that don't work
A 12" TV set
A glow in the dark model dinosaur
My high school letterman jacket
A 1920's era shop scale

I keep thinking that if we clean enough the house will get clean. Now I'm thinking that there is almost no amount of cleaning that will get the house clean until we do a purging of all of the stuff that we have in the house.

And we have already had one garage sale this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home