Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Diet Day 6

Breakfast: Eggs and bacon, V-8
AM Snack: Celery and laughing cow
Lunch: Salad with chicken, jello
PM Snack: Cottage cheese with veggies
Dinner: Fish with avocado salsa, almonds
Bed time: Ricoota with PB and chips




- It's not that I'm getting tired of eating salads. I'm just getting tired of making them.
- Weighed in last night. I'm down about 4-5 pounds. I've also run twice in the past two days (Woot!) so that may just be sweat.
- I did a "Fat Burn" workout on the treadmill last night. It was harder than my Threshold Cardio workout. The difference between the two is that FB is at 70% of your max heart rate and TC is at 85%. But I'm so out of shape that 70% was too slow to job so it was a fast walk. I'd have rather jogged, but then it wouldn't have been an "easy" day.
- The cottage cheese and veggies leaked on the other lunch containers. I mentioned to a coworker that I hate it when your lunch leaks. She looked at the stack of three containers in my hand, raised an eyebrow, and said "Lunch?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home