Sunday, February 26, 2006

Parents coming this weekend

My parents are coming into town this weekend. They get in to town Friday afternoon and will be leaving Monday night. It'll give us more than three days to hang out and let them play with Oliver again.

I'm looking forward to their trip down. In a change from what normally happens when they come down, I actually have events planned for them to do. On Saturday, we're going to go to Gymboree in the morning. I'm not sure how much they'll be able to get down and play, but it should be fun to let them see him at play anyway. On either Saturday or Sunday afternoon we are going to get pictures done with my parents, my wife's mother, Oliver, my wife and I at Portrait Innovations. On Monday, we'll head back to Gymboree. Then Monday night I whisk them away to the airport. At some point, we'll probably go out for dinner - most likely after the portrait session. All told it will be a pretty packed trip.

Now we just need to get the house in order for their arrival. Nothing like a bit of stress before your parents show up, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home