Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Dieting again

So yesterday was (Get) Fat Tuesday for my wife and I. We ordered in Indian food, ate ice cream, and had a bottle of wine. Then we watched the Longest Yard and Elizabethtown before crashing. The Indian food was too good. I'll have to check with a co-worker and see if there are any Indian dishes that might pass for allowed food on my diet because I've been craving Indian food.

We're restarting the South Beach Phase 1 as of this morning. While I had great fun keeping everyone abreast of my diet the last time, I think I was the only one who cared. So few diet postings for you. My biggest complaint about the diet is how much time we need to spend cooking each day. I think I'll try and get ahead of the game this time around and cook a lot of food at once to get ahead. I didn't weigh in this morning, but I'd guesstimate my weight to be somewhere around 196-200.

On the plus side, I've managed to successfully go cold turkey on caffiene in the last week or so. Considering that I was drinking 4-8 cans of diet Coke or diet Pepsi a day, I think that is a definite improvement. I will admit to being a good deal sleepier since I dropped it though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home