Thursday, April 06, 2006

What if...

On the The Berry Patch, Amanda poses a what if. One of the What ifs that I've been wondering is "What if you could meet yourself from some alternate future where you had made a significantly different decision?" It could be anything - a different choice in college, breaking up with someone or not, an accident that happened or was avoided. How different might your life had gone? Would your perspective on life have been any different? What would you say to your alternate self?

I can think of a number of seminal moments in my life - dislocating my shoulder, choosing a college, choosing a high school, student teaching, picking my extra curricular activities in college - which if I'd chosen differently I would find myself in a very different position.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home