Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Chasing our tails

Yesterday I came home early to make sure that my parents made it to their train on time. After I got back from dropping them off, my wife and I went to the County office so that she could renew her plates. Oliver and I spent some time playing on the escalator (I know, I know) and outside in the fountains while my wife waited in lines, went to get new plates, found out that she needed something else, tried to give them something else, found out that she needed something from the city, and gave up in utter frustration.

Your government at work.

1 Comments:

Blogger playswithyarn said...

it took me 5 stops at 5 places to get my plates transferred from michigan. and everyone wondered why i put it off for so long...

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home