Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Google responses

"Mandatory circumcision"
Circumcision is apparently on mandatory in the case where custom demands it. There does not seem to be any medical reason that circumcision would need to be performed. There was a concern that it might be more hygenic, but even that has been alieviated by the medical community.

"Ogre's cards"
Ogre's cards is one of the premiere spots in town to play Magic. That said, I've never been there. I just check their site, http://ogrescards.com, occasionally to see if there is anything interesting going on in the St. Louis Magic community.

"Chicago Marathon"
"Chicago Running or runner"
I'm planning on running the Chicago Marathon this year. My wife was given a free entry and we want to get in shape together. We've never actually run the Chicago Marathon at the same time. Once I got injured and once she got pregnant. Third time's the charm?
If I were a Chicago runner, I'd try and tie into one of the organizations that put on events in Chicago. CARA is one. Another would be the Chicago Hash.

"diaper sighting"
I'm not quite sure what the searcher was looking for. The ethics of letting your child run pantless? The perils of accidental diaper flash (ala thong flash)? Or are they really having a hard time finding diapers? The world will never know.

"waldo shirt"
"Where is waldo fabric"
"Official buy where's waldo shirt"
I got hit a number of times by fellow Waldo fanatics. I'm sorry to say that I can't tell you where to find a Where's Waldo shirt. But to all of the aspiring entrepeneurs out there, there is a market for Waldo parafanalia.

"hate moss"
I like you too.

"underfeet"
I guess this is what happens when you have two toddlers?

"regnef"
"regnef high"
I posted on this earlier. Apparently the now surely dooced teacher has taken down his blog, so we'll only get to read reports of what it said. Good luck finding another position teacher man.

"Meatball all covered with cheese song"
I've posted my version, but if you'd prefer the "official version" you can go to www.scoutsongs.com/lyrics/ontopofspaghetti.html.

"hey its that guy law and order"
Law and Order appears to be a veritable cornucopia of HITG spots. It's the Murder, She Wrote of the 1990s and 2000s. And with 14 shows, the franchise is still going strong.

"church songs thankful"
I wa especially thankful for church songs after Oliver was born. As a "devout" atheist it was a bit troubling to have to start prostheletizing him in the crib, but when it's Christmas time and you don't know any other songs, you do what you can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home