Friday, July 28, 2006

At home with power

I got a call from my wife about 2:00pm yesterday. "We have power!!" I was in the middle of a meeting and had to quash the desire to go home. I successfully managed to keep it quashed until 4:00 when I couldn't keep it down any longer. At home I cleaned out the refrigerator and the freezer before the family got home. With no food in the house, we ordered in a pizza. After dinner my wife went grocery shopping while I gave the child a bath and put him to bed. And for the post bed excitement, my wife and I watched a couple of episodes of Buffy season five before it was time for us to go to bed too.

And it was great.

1 Comments:

Blogger the squeaky mouse gets the cheese said...

Glad the power's back on...my wife's folks also lost theirs for a week+ and all the fridge contents etc, what a major pain. We just had a few hours that first night and luckily it came back on so we could go on vacation.
Hope you guys are well.
Mike

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home