Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Bad dream

This morning I had a day-mare as I dreamed that I ran into my freshman roommate, Nate. What made it a day-mare instead of a dream was that I started trying to talk to him about Oliver and found out that he and his wife had had infertility problems. Mmmm love that shoe leather. Sure it isn't like the falling dream or the naked public speaking dream, but it is one of the things that I'm afraid of - losing touch with people that I was such good friends with.

I've lost touch with a lot of people over the years. Pat, who I was friends with in grade school. The guys on the cross country team in high school. My other friends from high school. My friends from college who have left the area. I know that i don't necessarily have the time to keep up with everyone, but occasionally i'll come across something and think "Cliff, would really think that was funny." and that's when I feel the loss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home