Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Writer's block

This is about the fourth time that I've opened up a window to start a post and had little to nothing to say. I guess it's not that I don't have anything to say, but rather nothing is coming out.

I go to see the doctor tomorrow and should be released from my strap on cast. I'll be very happy to have it off. It's just been really annoying to deal with. Going up and down stairs has been quite a chore. Not being able to drive has been a pain. Having to curtail the amount of walking that I do has been really limiting. With the office having moved to Clayton, I'd like to walk, but I can't. Never mind enjoying the last of the fall weather and going for a run.

I'm headed to Chicago this weekend to watch the marathon that I should be running. Phil and Papaswoof are running and we are going to do our best to cheer them on. I'm looking forward to the trip as it has been quite a while since I saw my parents. They are looking forward to seeing me or more accurately they are looking forward to seeing Oliver.

My brother is coming down for a visit next week. I know that he is looking forward to spend time with his little buddy. I'm looking forward to spending time with him. I tend not to get to spend any time with my brother one-on-one as I only get up to Chicago a few times a year and so it usually turns into a Family Circus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home