Monday, June 20, 2005

Belated Happy Father's Day to all the Blogger Daddies

Happy Father's Day to one and all.

For my Father's day, I had requested that we have matching family t-shirts. I was thinking something along the lines of "Dad," "Mom," and "Child." Instead my wife came up with "Geek," "I (Heart) My Geek," and "My father is a geek... My mother is too." They're better than my idea and certainly eye-catching.

We went out for breakfast and met up with some friends. My wife had arranged for me to go out to lunch at Growlers with some other dads and then off to see Batman Begins. While we were out the wives hung out and watched the children. Lunch was good and the movie was better. After the movie, we got back together and went to Johnny Rockets for dinner. Good food, but perhaps not worth the prices. The dance routine was a bit amusing, though.

It was a good weekend all around.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarahlynn said...

On Saturday nights they give the kids balloons. And that somehow makes the burgers seem less expensive.

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home