Thursday, June 09, 2005

Teething again

I was all psyched to take Oliver hashing last night. But it wasn't to be. First, the night was moist. That is to say that it started by pounding rain and finished with on and off showers. I don't have a problem with Oliver experiencing nature, but I'd prefer that we wait a while before he gets his next cold from being cold and wet. Second, my wife ended up coming home late as she was delayed both by weather conditions and Cardinals fans. Third, Oliver was very fussy last night. Whenever he wasn't being held or was actively sleeping, he was crying. Fed, dry, engaged - didn't matter. The last time he was like this he was cutting his first teeth. So he is probably getting in some more now. I couldn't just leave her to take care of him by herself when he is like that so I stayed home. As it is, Oliver will just have to make his triumphant hashing debut another time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home