Wednesday, August 10, 2005

The benefits of a week in AZ

One of the big benefits for me as a father for my trip to AZ is that I'm getting better at recognizing when Oliver is tired and getting him to go down for a nap. I wouldn't say quite yet that I'm proficient at it, but I'm getting better. Yesterday I got him to go down for a hour and a half nap. If we can keep this up, it will free up some time for me to get stuff done around the house.

One of the big benefits for Oliver is that he was with at least one of us 24/7 and got to spend a lot of time rolling around on the floor. This week we are starting to see the fruits of that time - my little man is getting ready to get ready to crawl. He's just about at the point where he'll get up on hands and knees reliably. I just hope that I'll be there for the big moment when he starts crawling around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home