Thursday, August 11, 2005

A Whole New World

My wife tells me that Oliver is likely going to move from the Infant room that he's in now to the Transition room. The big move is going to happen because Oliver is going to be big and mobile enough to fend off the bigger kids. Big is onvious, but did I say mobile? Oliver looks like he'll be crawling any day now. He's getting on to all fours somewhat reliably now. Then will come to rocking and then off her goes. Very exciting stuff. Especially since my wife and I may have the least baby-proofed house ever. Our piles of stuff have piles of crap.

Looks like soon all of us will be in a whole new world.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarahlynn said...

Exciting. :)

Ellie's moving up next week herself. And then again in 2 months. They've decided to keep her with with her same-age peers, even if she can't fend them off. I think that will be great, especially as she's getting more mobile too, though in a more upright fashion than Oliver.

1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home