Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Ack! Update

If I keep this up, I'll lose all two of my readers. Sorry, guys...

Last week we was a relatively busy one at work. I was assigned a tedious, time consuming job and managed to nearly bungle it. In addition, I was assigned to assist one of my co-workers with a project that needs to be finished by Friday and still has 30+ open issues. This weekend was a good one where we got some stuff done. My wife got our entertainment center nearly finished on Saturday. Then Saturday night we went to a friend's Halloween party and had a good time. On Sunday I got a minor fever and audibled out of leaving the house. It didn't do me any good as I didn't end up going to bed any earlier, but I got some meals cooked for Oliver and didn't spread my germs around. Yesterday I took Oliver trick-or-treating and soaked up the compliments and the rain.

I'll post some pictures later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home