Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Diet Day 11

Breakfast: Eggs and Canadian Bacon
AM Snack: Celery and Laughing Cow Cheese
Lunch: Turkey salad wraps
PM Snack: Veggies and hummus, Pistachios
Dinner: Steak with Tomato Relish and Edamame Salad
Dessert: Butterscotch Sugar free pudding




- I was really hungry this afternoon. I think it had more to do with me being bored than anything else.

- I really need to increase my water consumption. I'm drinking way too much diet soda.

- I went for an easy run tonight. Going easy is a lot harder than it would seem. I'd much rather be going faster.

- I had some whey protein and water. If I can find a way to make it taste good, then it would be a good addition to my diet - protein to take away the hunger pangs and more water to wash it all away. For the record, just stirring it and adding cinnamon did not do the trick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home