Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Diet Day 7

Breakfast: Eggs with feta and pico de gallo
AM Snack: Red peppers with cheese in balsamic vinegar
Lunch: Salad with lunch meat
PM Snack: Roast beef rollups
Dinner: Beef with black beans and peppers
Bed time: Ricotta dessert




- I finally weighed myself today (191). I'm either really dehydrated from last night's BFL run or I'm actually losing weight. My money's on dehydration.
- The BFL run last night was tough but rewarding. It's been a long time since I ran that hard. It's a 20 minute run that I had changes in pace every minute. Mine in MPH was 5,5, 6,7,8,9, 6,7,8,9, 6,7,8,9, 6,7,8,9,10, 5 with a 5 minute cool-down. I'll try this workout once a week as a hard day. I wanted to do some more work after it was done, but decided to let a good night stay that way.
- I may have overdid it on my lunch salad. I'm very full.
- I smiled as I wrote down what I've had to eat today. On the one hand, I'm on a diet, but on the other hand doesn't it sounds appealing? I guess I'm coming to peace with my diet instead of fighting it. But that doesn't mean that I won't set it aside on Saturday. I'll just do another two weeks of phase one afterwards.
- I have to go shopping tonight on my way home for Saturday. I'm debating between 2 turkeys or one turkey and two turkey breasts.
- I ended up going with 1 & 2.
- I sort of made up dinner on my own. It reminded me a lot of the dinners that I was making before we started dieting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home