Sunday, April 09, 2006

Raining and Pouring

When it rains, it pours. For me, this saying most immediately applies to the weekend of April 22/23. I've been training for the River to River relay which is on Saturday. That's been my focus for the past couple of weeks. I just got a reminder from my college fraternity, APO, that they are having an alumni banquet on the 23rd. I really want to go to that. Thankfully it's later in the day, so I can do both. We will however, have to get a babysitter if we're interested in going as it's not a kid-friendly event.

Then I checked the Wizards website and the Dissension pre-release is the same weekend. Somehow I don't think I'll be able to go to it as I'll have already been away for several dozen hours before I'd be leaving. This will make two prereleases in a row that I've missed. Considering that I haven't purchased any cards in quite a while, this may be the beginning of the end of me as a Magic player.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

As a non APO person, feel free to ask, if you need someone, regarding babysitting for that evening. :)

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home