Friday, June 02, 2006

Book of Questions

Question #199: You are given $1,000,000 to donate anonymously to a charity or to a stranger? How would you dispose of it?

Answer: I would make a cross-country scavenger hunt that requires people to solve all sorts of challenging puzzles eventually leading them to a pot of buried treasure.

Question #200: In conversation do you tend to talk or to listen more? What are you looking for when you converse with people? What kinds of things do you usually discuss? Are there other things that would be more interesting to you?

Answer: I tend to talk more with people I know and listen more with people I don't know. It takes a little bit of effort to bring out the extrovert in me. And once he's out, he's awfully difficult to put back in. I usually find myself in discussions looking to solve a problem or complete an activity. I'm very bad at small talk. I generally talk to people about the usual topics - children, work, health, etc. Every once in a while I uncork my inner weirdness and ask about whether the world would be a better place if the default religion was polytheism.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home