Monday, June 05, 2006

Lazy weekend

It ended up being a really lazy weekend. Friday night we got together with Andi, AD, and their son, Raghu. We managed to get in a game of Settlers of Catan, but in order to finish the game, we were there much too late (sorry guys!). Then on the way home I ran into highway construction traffic and didn't get home until after midnight.

Saturday dawned bright and early. We got up at 5:00 to make it to Creve Couer Lake by 6:00 for a run. Five miles of running and one mile of walking later, it was time to go home. Once home, we had breakfast and did some cleaning up. Paul, Sarahlynn, and Ellie came over to play with Oliver while my wife and I went to see a preview for Cars. We had a good time and then met everyone at Applebees for lunch. We headed over to their house to hang out while our children napped. Only Oliver had other plans. Mr Didn't Want to Nap stayed up and played. Then they went to see the DaVinci Code while we watched the children. Or I should say while my wife watched the children. At some point, I just laid down and slept. When they got home, we finished watching Alias and then we headed home.

Sunday I got up early and watched Oliver while my wife went to her yoga class. Oliver and I ran some errands and then we headed home. Oliver crashed on the way home and went down for a nap. My wife and I ate lunch and watched the second season of Soap all afternoon. Then it was my turn to go to yoga. I made it through this class without passing out, so it was a good day. After dinner Oliver went down to sleep and we finished watching Soap while I did the laundry. My wife fell asleep on the couch and I went upstairs to crash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home