Thursday, August 10, 2006

Too much Angel

I've been watching Angel Seasons 1,2 and Buffy Season 5 (thanks to Amanda). And I've discovered the downside of having shows on DVD. When a show is on TV there is at least a week lag between episodes. Not so on DVD. If you are willing to stay up, there is nothing that prevents you from doing so. And so I've put in a couple of long nights recently speeding through seasons of Buffy and Angel.

I can tell that my wife is also getting a little too much Buffy. The other day I got up early and as I was leaving to go to a race, I heard her talking in her sleep. "Need to get book... vampires..." Sure sign of too much Buffy. I'd say that she was the only one, but that'd be a lie.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Ha, my evil plan is working. [insert evil laugh here]

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home