Monday, February 06, 2006

Diet Day 9

Breakfast: Quiche cups
AM Snack: Cheese Stick
Lunch: Salad bar at Ruby Tuesdays
PM Snack: Cheese Stick
Dinner: Steak and Salad
Dessert: Ricotta Dessert




- Went out to lunch with co-workers for my birthday. The salad bar at Ruby Tuesday's was good except for an extra long sneeze guard. I felt like I was dislocating my shoulder to get the items at the back. They also use mirrors cleverly to make it look even bigger.

- Went out to Outback with Oliver and my wife for dinner. The steak was good. I think my wife is getting sick of going there, but it's so near and I like it. Next time we got out she's going to veto the suggestion that we go there.

- I was up for a while roasting the turkey for tomorrow's party. Making the stuffing was hard because I wanted to snack but shouldn't/couldn't.

- It was even harder to resist because I've been planning on a diet mulligan for tomorrow. After all, what's 12/10/8 hours?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home