Thursday, March 09, 2006

Joined MySpace

Last night I joined MySpace. No, it doesn't mean that I won't be posting anything here. I really just wanted to see if I knew anyone on it. I entered my high school and university information and went to see if there was anyone on it who I would have been in school with. I ended up finding two people that I'd been friends with in high school. I also found two people on from my college fraternity. It will be interesting to see if they are interested in reconnecting with me after all this time.

After I found them I entered some more information about me - hobbies, favorite movies, favorite books, etc. The more I entered the happier I became. I'm really a geek. A not necessarily horridly unattractive geek who still plays Magic and Dungeons and Dragons. But a married not necessarily horridly unattractive geek who still plays Magic and Dungeons and Dragons. Whew! Were I using MySpace to get dates... well I'd either have to lie by omission or comission in order to be moderately successful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home