Wednesday, March 15, 2006

MySpace spam

Well, it didn't take long. Within the first few days of setting up a profile on MySpace, I've gotten several messages from well-endowed, scantily dressed 18-year old girls who are looking for a new friend and from service providers who will be happy to spruce up my space. Now, if you are actually a well-endowed, scantily dressed 18-year old girl who has sent me a message and you are annoyed that I haven't replied, well, I'm sorry about that. No offense, but I'm not there for you. If you are a well-endowed, scantily clad 18-year old BOY, I've Definitely Not There for you either. However, I might have a few leads for you. But chances are you'll just end up talking to yourself. Literally.

I have managed to get a hold of some friends from the area, from high school, and from college. That's been cool. So it's not a total waste of time. In a way...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home