Tuesday, April 11, 2006

La Leche League tonight

Tonight is the LLL meeting for this month. Usually it is on Thursday but they are varying from the usual schedule of LLL meetings on Thursday because of Holy Week. We usually meet in a Catholic high school, and I imagine that they'll need the room on Thursday. And I think tonight may be one of the last LLL meetings that I go to for a while.

It's not that I think that we've completely outgrown the meetings. It's just that the meetings usually start about the time that Oliver goes to bed. By the time we get home from the meeting, Oliver is falling asleep in the car. A good post meeting transfer means that he stays asleep after we get him to bed, but we don't have many of those. So what will likely happen is that my wife will continue to go while I stay home with Oliver.

I'm looking forward to taking these nights solo. I don't get the opportunity to spend that much time alone with him at night. I know that I can take care of him as evidenced by my wife's trip. It will also provide my wife an opportunity to get out of the house and hang out with friends at night (albeit once a month for this).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home